It's our 12 Days of Christmas celebration!
Here's a great one for you to take along to Christmas gatherings!
These Strawberries and Cream Cookies are super easy to make and taste delicious. Dip one in your tea or coffee or use them to make an ice cream sandwich!
For those fortunate enough to win our Limited Edition Strawberries and Cream Mug Cake use this to make this recipe. Otherwise you can create these using our Lemon Cheesecake or Choc Cherry Delight flavours.
Festive Choc Berry Biscuits Ingredients
- 1 sachet (42g) Bulk Nutrients Mug Cake in Limited Edition Strawberries and Cream flavour
- 1 1/2 cups plain wholemeal flour
- 1/2 cups coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 120g butter – softened
- 1 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees. and line a baking tray.
- Place butter and coconut sugar in a mixer and beat until well combined.
- Add vanilla essence, salt and baking powder and beat again.
- Gently stir through flour and Mug Cake sachet.
- Separate mixture into two portions. Wrap in cling wrap and place in the fridge to chill for one hour.
- Take one portion of dough and roll out to 0.5-1cm thickness between two sheets of baking paper.
- Use a cookie cutter or glass to cut cookie shapes. Place on baking tray with space between each cookie.
- Reform remaining dough, reroll and cut more cookies.
- If the dough becomes too soft, you may need to refrigerate dough again in between reworking and rolling.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack.
- Best stored in an airtight container.