Makes 17 balls
It's our 12 Days of Christmas celebration!
What says Christmas more than a Fruit Mince Pie Protein Ball?
It's the perfect accompaniment to a steaming hot Chocolate Protein Hot or even a warm cup of Eggnog.
For those fortunate enough to win our Limited Edition Christmas Pudding Muscle Food 101, pop a scoop of that in to your protein balls, otherwise improvise with our regular Vanilla Muscle Food 101 and add some extra cinnamon and all spice.
- 1 scoop (40g) Bulk Nutrients Muscle Food 101 in Limited Edition Christmas Pudding flavour
- 100g dried fruit mix - soaked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 30g desiccated coconut
- 40g cashew nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- Zest of 1 orange
- Juice of half an orange
- 100g dates - soaked
- 20g maple syrup
- 100g almond meal
- Soak dried fruit mix and dates overnight and drain before using. Note: The weight is pre soaked weight.
- In a food processor place drained fruit, spices, vanilla essence, cashew nuts, orange zest and juice, maple syrup and coconut. Blend until well combined.
- Remove and stir in Muscle Food 101 and almond meal. If too wet, continue to add almond meal. If too dry add a splash of water.
- Roll into 25g balls and place on a tray. Place in the fridge to cool.
- *Optional: Melt white chocolate and drizzle on top of the cooled protein balls. Place back in the fridge to set.
- Can be stored in the fridge for 3 to 5 days.
Per serve (17 balls - 25g serve)