It's our 'Twelve Days of Christmas' celebration!
Lemon, coconut and oodles of creamy cheese. That's what you can expect from today's Limited Edition recipe release.
These Lemon Cheesecake Balls can be whipped up in ten minutes and are sure to impress your family and friends with both the flavour and the macros!
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Protein Matrix + in Limited Edition Lemon Cheesecake flavour
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon low fat smooth ricotta
- 1 tablespoon low fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1-2 drops lemon essence
- Desiccated coconut – for rolling through
- Place all wet ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Place all dry ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Combine both wet and dry ingredients.
- Roll through coconut into 20-25g bite sized balls.
- Store in the fridge.