Looking for a tasty, fruity breakfast option to spice up your weekends?
Well, good thing we're here! These Maple Protein Crepes are higher protein and lower carb than your regular crepe and taste just as good (if not better) than the real thing!
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients Thermowhey in Vanilla Maple Flavour
- 1 teaspoon Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 1 cup plain flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- Make a well in the centre.
- Combine liquid ingredients separately and whisk to combine.
- Pour liquid ingredients into well in centre of dry ingredients and stir well.
- Heat a non-stick pan to a medium-high heat.
- Ladle one scoop of mixture into the centre of the pan allowing it to spread.
- Cook until bubbles form around the edges. This should take approximately 3 minutes and then flip crepe.
- Cook other side for another 1-2 minutes.
- Best served immediately with additional maple syrup and fruit.