It's our 12 Days of Christmas celebration!
We don't know about you, but pavlova is a staple at our homes during the festive season.
It makes the perfect summer dessert for those warmer days and it's oh so quick and easy to whip up!
So this Christmas, we've taken a regular pav and decked it out to the max by adding a sweet berry protein yoghurt topping!
- Store bought pavlova base (or you can make your own)
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Protein Matrix+ in Limited Edition Mixed Berry Yoghurt flavour
- 200g yoghurt of choice - we used 100g dairy free coconut and 100g strawberry
- Strawberry topping
- Prepare store bought or homemade pavlova on a nice serving tray.
- Mix Protein Matrix+ with yoghurt.
- Dollop the yogurt mixture over the pavlova base and top with mixed berries, topping and other optional extras like chocolate flakes.
Best consumed immediately.
Per serve (10 - 93g serve)