Easy Mango and Berry Protein Pavlova
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 8 servesCalories: 325Difficulty Level: ModeratePreparation time: 20 minutesCook time: 90 minutesTotal time: 110 minutes
For the pavlova base:
- 6 eggs - separated at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
For the topping:
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Vanilla
- Vanilla yogurt of choice
- 2 mangoes
- Passion fruit pulp
To make the pavlova base:
- Set the oven to 120 Degrees Celsius.
- Place the egg whites in a clear, dry bowl and beat until light and fluffy and soft peaks form.
- While beating, add 1-2 tablespoons of sugar at a time, continuing until all the sugar has been incorporated.
- Check if the sugar has fully dissolved by rubbing mixture between fingertips. If you can still feel a graininess, continue to whisk until dissolved.
- Spoon pavlova mixture onto a tray, spreading in to a circle around 20-25cm each way.
- Bake for about 1 1/2 hours, or until the outside is crisp.
- Turn the oven off, and leave the pavlova in the oven until cooled, with the door ajar.
- Decorate the pavlova when you are ready to serve.
To make the topping:
- Combine yogurt and protein in a bowl together before spooning on top of the pavlova.
- Top with sliced mangoes, passion fruit and raspberries.
Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is ultra-high in protein and is certified as being sourced from grass fed cows.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.
Exceptionally creamy and easily digested, Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients' high quality protein blend which is available in 6 amazing flavours.