A fruity, protein dense afternoon delight
Imagine sweet apricots, nutty almond spread and tasty coconut all mixed together to form one delectable cookie.
Then top that with fruity raspberry syrup and you're left with this week's Clean Treats delight!
These Apricot And Raspberry Cookies pack a punch and only contain 266kJ per serve.
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Protein Matrix + or Thermowhey in Vanilla
- 250g dried apricots
- 2 tablespoon almond spread
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil – melted
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon honey
For Raspberry Syrup:
- 100g raspberries
- 1/4 teaspoon gelatin powder
- 1/2 teaspon Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Place all base ingredients in a blender and process until well combined.
- Add an extra 1/2 tablespoon of almond spread if the mixture is too dry.
- Shape into cookies and press your thumb gently into the center to create a well (the sides may crack a bit, that’s okay.)
- Heat raspberries in the microwave for 30 seconds or until soft. Stir in gelatin, vanilla and Sweetvia.
- Place a small dollop of raspberry mix into the well in the cookies.
- Best stored in the fridge for up to one week.
per serve (20g)/per 100g
Energy (Kj): 266/1280 | Protein: 3.1/15 | Fat (g): 3/14 | Fat.Sat (g): 1.8/8.7 | Carb (g): 4.9/23.7 | Sugar (g): 4.8/22.9 | Sodium (mg): 9/42