These mini Carrot Cake Pancakes are something to fight over
They are so delish and incredibly easy to whip up you can do it any day of the week.
Adding freshly grated carrot and crispy walnuts to the Cinnamon Pancake Mix makes for a whole new texture and flavour experience. The coconut milk adds a boost of creaminess, reminiscent of the frosting used topped on a regular carrot cake.
Topping these fluffy pancakes with walnuts and maple syrup is totally yummy but if you're after a more 'cake' experience spread a little low fat cream cheese on top, YUM!
This is sure to satisfy your cravings for devouring a full fat and calorie carrot cake and it's a perfect way to start your day.
Why not double the batch and make them for the whole family!
- 2 packets Bulk Nutrients Protein Pancakes in Cinnamon
- 200ml lite coconut milk
- 200ml water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 large carrot – finely grated
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- Walnuts, honey, maple syrup, coconut, goji berries
- Grate carrot and combine coconut milk, carrot, walnuts and honey in a blender and blend until smooth. If you still have some chunks of carrot in your mix, don’t worry – it will just add to the texture.
- Combine carrot mix, pancakes and water and whisk to combine.
- Heat pancake maker or hot plate/frying pan and cook the pancakes as directed.
- Serve with toppings and enjoy immediately.