Fluffy pancakes drizzled with dark chocolate
This recipe is a keeper, with just 4 main ingredients and so much deliciousness how can you not love it?
The addition of mashed berries to our Chocolate Pancake Mix provides an extra punch of flavour and the crunchy oat crumble is simple to make but gives the recipe some oomph.
Drizzle melted chocolate or maple syrup over the hot cakes and perhaps scatter some fresh berries along with the oat crumble for the ultimate pancake stack that'll have everyone talking.
- 1 packet Bulk Nutrients Chocolate Pancakes
- ¼ cup Mashed Thawed Berries (plus extra as topping)
- 1 packet Bulk Nutrients Protein Oats Brown Sugar and Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil or Organic Butter
- Dark Organic Chocolate
- Shredded Coconut
- Maple Syrup
- Use the Mashed Berries and part of the ‘water’ measurement and cook pancakes as directed.
- Make Oat Crumble by melting the Coconut Oil/Butter and mixing into the Protein Oats. We cooked on a stove top, keeping the mix constantly moving to avoid burning.*
- Assemble pancakes in a stack with your Oat Crumble and choice of additional toppings.**
* You can also bake the Oats in the oven like making normal muesli. This will take about 10 minutes with your oven at 180 degrees. Give the muesli toss as the top turns golden.
**Nutritional breakdown does not include your choice and quantities of toppings.