It's our 12 Days of Christmas celebration!
What says Christmas more than a spiced cranberry and oat cookie?
It's the perfect accompaniment to a steaming hot Vanilla Chai Whey Hot or even a warm cup of Eggnog.
For those fortunate enough to win our Limited Edition Cranberry Biscuit WPC, pop a scoop of that in to your cookies, otherwise improvise with our regular Vanilla WPC and add some extra cinnamon and cranberries.
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC or Protein Matrix + in Vanilla
- 25g dried raisins
- 25g dried sultanas
- 20g dried cranberries
- 20g dried dates
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon liquid sweetener of choice – honey, maple or rice malt syrup
- 15g almond meal
- 15g macadamia meal – or equivalent chopped macadamias
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon*
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg*
- ½ teaspoon clove*
- ½ teaspoon ginger*
- Pinch salt
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons liquid of choice – milk or water
- Desiccated coconut to roll
* love extra spice? You can increase these raw spices to suit your taste!
- Place dried fruits, sweetener and spices in food processor and blend to create a chunky paste.
- Add all other ingredients and stir to combine. If a little too wet add additional protein powder or coconut flour.
- Roll a portion in hands and weigh to approximately 20g. Roll into a ball and through desiccated coconut to cover. Store in the fridge.