A cool treat for the last week of summer
Summer is almost over, so we're living it up with these Creamy White Chocolate Iced Treats!
Featuring delicious white chocolate, creamy protein and a range of tasty fillings, these bite sized treats take less than five minutes to whip up.
So treats your friends and family to one final taste of summer.
- 50g no added sugar chocolate – we used Sweet William’s white chocolate
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Protein Matrix+ or Thermowhey in Vanilla
- 10ml coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons filling of choice – we used goji berries and cacao nibs
- Melt together chocolate and coconut oil and stir to a smooth paste.
- Add protein powder of choice, vanilla essence and desired fillings and mix well.
- Spoon into an ice-cube tray and place in the freezer to set.