- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Protein Matrix+ or Thermowhey in Vanilla
- 250g cooking cream cheese
- 100g goat cheese or ricotta
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 100g pecans - crushed
- 70g walnuts - crushed
- 70g dried apricot - diced
- 70g dried cranberries - diced
- Chop nuts and dice dried fruits.
- Place together in a bowl.
- Add cheeses, spices, honey, vanilla and protein and mix well. Note: If cream cheese is too firm it will be hard to stir. Zap quickly in the microwave to soften.
- Spread mix out on cling wrap, in a log length and thickness. Roll up and twist the ends to seal.
- Roll on the bench a few times to create rounded log shape.
- Place in the fridge to firm up. Give it a roll ever so often to maintain shape as it sets.
- Remove wrapping and serve with choice of additional fruits, cheeses and biscuits to create a tasty platter.
*Best used a week from making. Not suitable to freeze.
Per serve (30g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 416/1390 | Protein (g): 3.2/10.7 | Carbohydrates (g): 5.2/17.2 | Sugar (g): 5.1/16.8 | Fat (g): 7.1/23.7 | Saturated Fat (g): 1.7/5.7 | Sodium (mg): 47/157