Makes 8 slices
For the base:
- 60g Weetbix
- 90g rolled oats
- 100g sugar-free maple syrup
- 50g Bulk Nutrients WPI or WPC in Vanilla flavour
- 30g coconut oil - Melted
- 500g creamed cottage cheese
- 300g fat-free Greek yoghurt
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI or WPC in Vanilla or Chocolate flavour
- 30g cocoa
- 1 packet (2 sachets) sugar-free orange jelly crystals - Don't dissolve this, put it in as crystals
- 20g gelatine - Dissolved in boiling water
For the topping:
80g crushed jaffas
- For the base: Food process all ingredients until a sticky dough forms. Using wet hands, press into a springform cake tin lined with foil and lightly greased.
- For the filling: Food process all filling ingredients except gelatine until smooth.
- Dissolve the gelatine in boiling water and food process into the filling mixture.
- Pour on top of base. Refrigerate until set for approximately four hours.
- Top with crushed jaffas to serve. TIP: Jaffas are hard to smash... Try wrapping them in paper towel to stop them rolling away and smash with a mallet!
Per serve (1 slice - includes crushed jaffas)
Energy (kJ): 1218 | Protein (g): 24.9 | Fat (g): 9.8 | Carbohydrates (g): 25.8
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!