For the base:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Vanilla flavour
- 185 grams of butter and coconut oil blend - melted
- 1/2 cup of Natvia Cooking Sugar
- 4 Weetbix - crushed
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
For the icing:
- 2 cups Natvia icing sugar
- Pulp of 3 passionfruits (60ml) - we used canned pulp
- 50g butter - melted
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- To make the base: Melt butter in a large microwave proof bowl, add sugar and stir together.
- Add Weetbix, flour, almond meal, vanilla essence, cinnamon, coconut, egg, protein powder and baking powder and stir well.
- Pour into a lined tray and press down firmly.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 mins or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before icing.
- To make the icing: Mix together icing sugar, butter and passion fruit pulp. Add small amount of boiling water if needed to loosen mixture and whisk out any lumps.
- Ice the slice while it is still warm.
- Once cooled, slice into 12 even pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or in a cool dry place.
Per serve (1 slice) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 921/1840 | Protein (g): 4.7/9.4 | Fat (g): 18.3/36.6 | Saturated Fat (g): 12.2/24.5 | Carbohydrates (g): 8.3/16.6 | Sugar (g): 0.6/1.3 | Sodium (mg): 20/40
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!