Cookies and Cream Raspberry Ice Creams
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 3 ice creamsPreparation time: 10 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 10 minutes
- 2 crushed Oreo biscuits
- 100ml coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of zero or low-calorie sugar alternative
- 1 scoop Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC or Thermowhey in Cookies and Cream
- 9 raspberries
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into ice cream cases and place in the freezer to set overnight.
- Run outside of cases under hot water for a moment to help loosen from cases when ready to eat.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.