High Protein Black Forest Pancakes
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 1-2 servesPreparation time: 10 minutesCook time: 10 minutesTotal time: 20 minutes
To make the pancake:
- 1 packet Bulk Nutrients Quick Protein Pancakes in Chocolate
- 90ml water
- 90ml coconut milk
- Coconut oil – for cooking
- 1/2 scoop (15g) Bulk Nutrients Micellar Casein in Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- Heat a pan to a medium heat.
- Blend Quick Protein Pancakes sachet with water and coconut milk to form a batter.
- Cook pancakes for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Combine Micellar Casein and coconut milk to create a paste for topping.
- Serve pancakes and cover with desired toppings.
- Enjoy immediately.