High Protein Nutty Cranberry Balls
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 10 ballsCalories: 178Difficulty Level: EasyPreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 15 minutes
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Vanilla
- 40g raw cashews nuts
- 100g raw macadamias
- 60g cranberries - dried
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons almond spread
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Pinch of salt
- Place cashew nuts and macadamias in a processor and blend to a crumb.
- Place crumbed nuts in a bowl and add all remaining ingredients. Stir well.
- Take a small handful of mix and roll into balls. We coated ours with hemp seeds.
- Best stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is ultra-high in protein and is certified as being sourced from grass fed cows.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.
Exceptionally creamy and easily digested, Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients' high quality protein blend which is available in 6 amazing flavours.