Recipe from @baileymcdougallfitness on Instagram
Makes: 10Calories: 176Difficulty Level: ModeratePreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 30 minutesTotal time: 45 minutes
- 90 grams Bulk Nutrients Protein Matrix+ in Vanilla Maple
- 1 apple sliced
- 1 apple sliced (for decoration)
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup almond milk with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice added
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a baking tin with baking paper.
- Add diced apple, 1 tablespoon of maple syrup & 1 teaspoon of cinnamon in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir until the apples are nice and soft.
- Mix all dry ingredients together then add in wet ingredients, stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a lined baking tin and add the sliced apple on top.
- Bake for 20-30min or until cooked right through.
- Allow cooling before serving.