- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Bulk Nutrients’ Sweetvia
- 1 box vanilla cake mix - we used Noshu Sugar Free Vanilla Velvet Cake
- 1 pack (100g) instant Banana or Vanilla Cream Pudding Mix - we used this Cottees mix
- 1/2 cup good quality dark chocolate chips
- 1 3/4 cup skim milk or milk alternative
- 1 cup fresh strawberries - chopped
- 2 bananas - sliced
- 1 cup pineapple - chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees Celsius and line a cake tin with baking paper.
- Chop the strawberries, bananas and pineapple and place in a bowl with sweetener. Set aside.
- Make the Noshu Sugar Free Vanilla Velvet Cake as directed on the packet. Add the protein powder and mix well.
- Evenly place the chopped fruit in the based of the lined tin.
- Spread the cake mixture over top of the fruit.
- Place the Cottees Cream Pudding Mix, milk and chocolate chips in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread the pudding mix over top of the cake mixture in the tin.
- Bake for one hour or until a knife comes out of the centre clean.
- Best served warm with yogurt or cream.
Per serve (134g) /Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 1100/821 | Protein (g): 10.2/3.9 | Fat (g): 13.9/10.3 | Saturated Fat (g): 8.6/6.4 | Carbohydrates (g): 27.1/20.2 | Sugar (g): 11.4/8.5 | Sodium (mg): 246/183
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!