Makes 12 slices
For the base:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Vanilla flavour
- 170g almond meal
- 40g coconut oil - melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice - we used almond
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 sachet of berry flavoured jelly crystals
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, or Thermowhey in Strawberry flavour
For the topping:
- 150g dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Line an 8 x 8 inch brownie tin with baking paper.
- To make the base: Combine all base ingredients in a bowl.
- Press into the tin base and set aside
- To make the filling: Make the jelly as directed on the packet.
- Allow to cool slightly before whisking in protein powder.
- Pour over base and place in fridge to set fully.
- To make the topping: Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in the microwave.
- Carefully pour over the filling.
- Place back in the fridge to set.
- Best stored in the fridge and cut with a hot, sharp knife. Not suitable to freeze.
Per serve (1 slice)
Energy (kJ): 1053 | Protein (g): 8.8 | Fat (g): 19.1 | Carbohydrates (g): 12 | Sugar (g): 9.8 | Sodium (mg): 15.8
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!