Warm up with this Thai Pumpkin Soup
Do you love soups? We do. That's why we love Clean Treats' latest creation.
It's the perfect winter warmer dinner or afternoon snack!
- 750g pumpkin – chopped
- 1 carrot – peeled and chopped
- 1 onion – diced
- 1 clove garlic – crushed
- Coconut oil for cooking
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 100g peanut butter
- 1 can lite coconut milk
- 60g Fine Powdered Oats, Raw Pea Protein or Raw Rice Protein
- *Optional chili to taste
- Heat coconut oil in a large pot on the stove. Add vegetables and curry powder and stir for 1-2 minutes before adding stock and bringing to a simmer.
- Add peanut butter and stir through.
- Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and Fine Powdered Oats, Raw Pea Protein or Raw Rice Protein. Allow to cool slightly and then blend to a smooth consistency using a stick blender.
- Serve with rice noodles and top with coriander, chili and sesame seeds