Recipe made by @megkae for #bulkisotreats
- 50g Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Chocolate flavour
- 25g spelt flour
- 50g cocoa powder
- 1/3 teaspoon baking powder
- 150ml unsweetened almond milk
- 75g white chocolate baking chips
- 25g unsalted butter
- 120g apple puree
- 30g honey
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 60g raspberries
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Spray 20cm x 20cm square tin with oil.
- Combine spelt flour, baking powder, protein powder and cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Whisk egg, apple puree, honey, almond milk and vanilla essence in a separate bowl.
- Combine dry and wet mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Melt butter in the microwave and stir through the mixture.
- Gently stir through the white choc chips and raspberries, saving a few to sprinkle on top.
- Pour into tin and sprinkle with remaining choc chips and raspberries.
- Bake for 20 minutes and allow to cool before slicing.
Per serve (1 slice)
Energy (kJ): 664 | Carbohydrates (g): 18.3 | Fat (g): 7.1 | Protein (g): 9.4 | Sugar (g): 9.4 | Sodium (mg): 44.2
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!