Makes 15 slices.
Recipe from @bearly.any.calories on Instagram.
- 150 grams of Protein Matrix + in Vanilla Maple
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 30ml skim milk
- 50 grams coconut flour
- 15 grams light butter (25%)
- 50 grams sugar free maple syrup
- 150 grams cottage cheese
- 80 grams Protein Matrix + in Vanilla Maple
- 60ml skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon gelatin powder
- 3-5 vanilla flavour drops (optional)
- Mix protein, oats, coconut flour, maple syrup, skim milk powder and butter (melted) in a bowl until combined.
- Press into a lined baking tin and place in the fridge.
- Combine cottage cheese, protein powder and skim milk using an electric mixer.
- Add flavur drops.
- In a separate bowl mix gelatin with a splash of boiling water and mix until dissolved.
- Add gelatin to cheesecake mixture and combine.
- Pour the mixture into the tray with the base and feeze overnight.
- When set, slice into 15 slices.
Energy (kcal): 101 | Protein (g): 15 | Fat (g): 2.5 | Carbohydrates (g): 5
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!