Makes 8 squares.
Recipe from @befit.and.bake on Instagram.
- 60 grams Protein Matrix + in Vanilla Maple
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pepita seeds
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup water
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Soak the dates in boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- In a food processor ad dates, honey and water and blend until mixed.
- Pour into dry ingredients and combine.
- Add mixture into a lined baking tray.
- *optional* drizzle melted chocolate over the slice.
- Place in freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Cut into 8 squares, keep stored in the freezer.
Energy (kcal): 268 | Protein (g): 11.8 | Fat (g): 10.7 | Carbohydrates (g): 31
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!