- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Earth Protein in Vanilla
- 2 cans (400ml) coconut cream
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon sweetener
- 100g berries - frozen
- 200g dark organic vegan chocolate - melted
- Place all ingredients except chocolate and berries into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Melt dark chocolate with a small amount of almond milk in the microwave or on the stove top.
- Pour ice cream mix into a loaf tin, or any sized container.
- Scatter berries on top.
- Drizzle chocolate mix on top and carefully fold through mixture to create swirls.
- We topped ours with toasted coconut flakes and vegan chocolate chips.
- Freeze for a minimum of five hours or overnight.
*Tip: Dip ice cream scoop in hot water first to remove from the tub more easily.
Per serve (45g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 416/926 | Protein (g): 2/4.4 | Fat (g): 6.1/13.5 | Saturated Fat (g): 4.7/10.4 | Carbohydrates (g): 9.6/21.4 | Sugar (g): 7.5/16.6 | Sodium (mg): 12/26