White Chocolate and Coconut, are we in heaven?
If you are in dire need of a sweet fix, these protein balls are just the thing.
Combining our vanilla protein, almond milk and cacao butter the result is a delicious white chocolate flavour that’ll have you reaching for more!
- 30g Bulk Nutrients Vanilla WPI*
- 20g (2 Tbsp) coconut flour
- 5g (1 tsp) coconut sugar
- 30g (about 4) dates diced
- 1 Tbsp (20ml) cacao butter melted
- 1 Tbsp (20ml) coconut oil melted
- ½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 Tbsp almond milk
- Extra: desiccated coconut to roll
- Combine all your dry ingredients in a bowl
- Melt your oils and add all your liquids to your dry mix and combine well
- Roll into 6 balls (or however many you like)
- Roll through coconut to coat.
- Store in the fridge or eat immediately
Note: Due to the oil content these balls will be quite firm from straight from the fridge. Consider letting them sit out of the fridge for 5-10 minutes before consuming.
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!