The perfect on-the-go snack!
We've been getting asked to make protein bars for years... So here you have it - The delicious Bulk Nutrients Protein Bar!
The only catch is you have to make it yourself.
Combining zesty lemon, flavorsome protein powder and crunchy poppy seeds, this is both a nutritious and delicious recipe.
Whip them up in less than 10 minutes and pack them for weekly snacks.
- 2 scoops (60g) Bulk Nutrients Earth Protein or Rice, Pea or Soy Protein in Vanilla
- 1/2-1 teaspoons Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 30g coconut flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil – melted
- 130ml milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 75ml lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl and add to dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Press into a lined tin (a brownie or loaf tin works well).
- Chill for two hours in the fridge before slicing into bars
- Best stored in the fridge for up to one week.