Makes 16 squares
For the base:
- 220g Anzac biscuits
- 100g cashew nuts - soaked
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 50g shredded coconut
- 60g almond meal
- 80g butter
For the filling:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Salted Caramel flavour
200g medjool dates
1 can coconut cream
2 tablespoon coconut oil - melted
2 tablespoon maple syrup
Pinch of salt
For the topping:
50g dark chocolate - melted
- To make the base: Line a square 8 x 8 inch brownie tin with baking paper.
- In a food processor, blend the Anzac biscuits to a fine crumb. Add in shredded coconut, almond meal, protein powder and butter and blend again.
- Press into a lined tin.
- To make the filling: In a food processor combine coconut cream, dates, maple syrup, salt, cinnamon and cashew nuts.
- Add coconut oil and blend again.
- Pour over the base and allow to set in the fridge for one hour.
- To make the topping: Melt dark chocolate and pour over the filling.
- Allow to set in the fridge for a minimum of one hour before slicing into 12 pieces.
Per serve (1 square)
Energy (kJ): 1295 | Protein (g): 4.7 | Fat (g): 21.6 | Carbohydrates (g): 23.6 | Sugar (g): 15.3| Sodium (mg): 47
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!