Makes 6 ice creams.
An ode to the Aussie classic Golden Gaytime ™
For the filling
- 30 grams Protein Matrix + in Salted Caramel
- 300ml light thickened cream
- 1/2 can of condensed milk
For the topping
- 100 grams milk chocolate finely chopped
- 100 ml light milk
- 4 crushed biscoff biscuits
- Prepare your ice cream molds in the freezer so they are cold and ready to use.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the light thickened cream until it thickens (it will thicken sloower than full cream).
- Once thick, add in the condensed milk until combined.
- Remove from electric mixer and fold in the protein powder with a spoon.
- Pour into ice cream molds and let set in the freezer.
- Prepare the chopped chocolate in a large heat proof bowl, heat the milk in a saucepan on low heat and let simmer.
- Pour the hot milk into the bowl with the chopped chocolate and stir until the chocolate is melted, leave to cool at room temperature.
- Once the chocolate is cool, remove ice cream bars from the moulds and dip into the chocolate.
- Rotate over a plate while sprinkling with crushed biscuits.
- Place the bars back in the freezer on baking paper until the chocolate sets.
Per ice cream bar.
Energy (kcal): 392 | Protein (g): 11.1 | Fat (g): 18.9 | Carbohydrates (g): 44.7
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!