Muesli Ice Cream Sandwich
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 2 servesPreparation time: 20 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 20 minutes
To make the biscuit:
- 130g toasted muesli of choice – we used Table of Plenty Nicely Nutty
- 4 tablespoons almond meal
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil – melted
To make the ice cream:
- 1 packet flavoured yoghurt of choice – we used Table of Plenty Nourish and Go in Coconut Berry
- 1 scoop Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC or Thermowhey in Strawberry
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- Blend muesli in a food processor to a fine crumb.
- Mix together muesli, honey, almond meal and coconut oil. Press into four cookie cutter rings or similar moulds. Place in the fridge to set.
- When ready to remove, run a knife around the outside to help loosen. Be gentle.
- To make your ice cream: place all ingredients into a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place into similar moulds to those used for the base. Set in the freezer for about three hours or best overnight.
- To assemble sandwich place ice cream between two bases at top and bottom to make a sandwich formation. Enjoy!
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.