Calling all marshmallow lovers!
Well, do we have the smoothie for you.
With a whopping 31g of protein and a sweet marshmallow hit, you can't go wrong when you're looking to satisfy your sweet tooth.
This recipe contains no nuts, eggs or gluten making it safe for those with allergies.
It only takes a few minutes to prepare so change up your usual smoothie and give it a go!
- 2 scoops Bulk Nutrients Cookies and Cream Protein Matrix
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 50 grams Double D’s Sugar Free Marshmallows
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Add all ingredients, except the marshmallows, to a blender and combine.
- Heat marshmallows in microwave on high for 35 seconds to soften. Add straight to a blender and combine until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
- We coated our jars in white chocolate and coconut oil melted together. We then crushed gluten free digestive biscuits (we used Gullons) over the white chocolate mix.
- We also made a marshmallow cookie using digestive biscuits. Place four marshmallows on top of a biscuit and heat for 10 seconds in the microwave. Remove and immediately place the other biscuit on top to form a sandwich. Melt some dark chocolate and dip in one side of the biscuit.