For the base:
- 150g cashew nuts or macadamias
- 150g Medjool dates - pitted and soaked in water
- 1 tablespoon honey or pure maple syrup
For the filling:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Vanilla flavour
- 250g fresh strawberries
- 100g raspberries
- 150g cashew nuts - soaked
- 1 can coconut cream - the thick component
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- To make the base: In a food processor, blend cashew nuts or macadamias, dates, almond meal and honey or maple syrup until a sticky dough forms.
- Press into the base of a pie or cake tin and freeze for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- To make the filling: Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine filling ingredients and blend until creamy.
- Pour over the crust and sprinkle with your choice of toppings. We used fresh raspberries and shredded coconut.
- Freeze for a minimum of one hour.
- Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Best stored in the freezer for up to one week
Per serve (1 slice)
Energy (kJ): 1462 | Protein (g): 8.8 | Fat (g): 22.2 | Carbohydrates (g): 29.9 | Sugar (g): 19.5 | Sodium (mg): 17.1
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!