Here's one for the cinemas!
Opt out of the overly salty and greasy cinema popcorn and opt into our sweet, low-calorie and high-protein popcorn.
We transform the macronutrient content of plain popped corn by adding a Bulk Nutrients Salted Caramel protein powder, it's that easy! By mixing the protein with sugar-free maple syrup, cinnamon and some coconut oil you have a brilliant sauce for coating the popcorn for an amazing sweet flavour and a hit of protein.
For a slightly saltier salted caramel popcorn, you could always sprinkle a little sea salt on top before it sets.
This is perfect to pop in a zip lock bag and take to the cinemas, to eat on the couch during movie marathons or even to pop in the kids' lunchboxes.
- 2 cups popped plain popcorn – pop as directed
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil – melted
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1 scoop Bulk Nutrients Salted Caramel Protein of choice
- ½ tablespoon no added sugar maple syrup
- Pop popcorn as usual.
- Melt coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Stir scoop of protein and cinnamon into coconut oil until smooth.
- Add mixture to popcorn and stir until evenly distributed.
- Enjoy immediately.