This weekend's dinner is sorted... You're welcome!
So here's a fun pizza recipe to help get you inspired!
Wash it down with a tasty Berry Shake to get in just a little more protein.
For the Berry Shake:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix + in Vanilla
- 1 scoop Protein Ice-Cream in Berry Coconut
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup mixed berries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- *Optional: Low fat whipped cream
For the Vegetarian Pizza:
- 1 serve Protein Bread Co Pizza Base – Prepare as directed on packet
- 1-2 tablespoons pesto
- *Optional: 2 tablespoons homemade beetroot relish
- 10g of feta – crumbled
- 50g sun-dried tomatoes – chopped
- 30g olives
- 4 mushrooms - sliced
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese
- For the Berry Shake: Place all ingredients, except for the whipped cream, in a blender and combine until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with optional whipped cream.
- For the Pizza: Set the oven to 180 degrees.
- Prepare the Protein Bread Co Pizza Base as directed.
- Evenly spread pesto and optional beetroot relish on the base.
- Cover base with toppings, finishing with cheese.
- Cook until the cheese is golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before chopping and eating!
Per Serve (50g)/per 100g *The nutritional information is for pizza only.
Energy (kJ); 476/953 |Protein (g): 7.6/15.3 | Fat (g): 6.1/12.2 | sat.fat (g): 2.2/4.4 | Carbs (g): 5.2/10.4 | Sugar (g): 4.5/9.0 | Sodium (mg): 139/277