Choc Protein Dipped Strawberries
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 7-10 strawberriesCalories: 38Difficulty Level: EasyPreparation time: 5 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 5 minutes
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Protein Matrix+ or Thermowhey in Chocolate
- 1/4 bar (75g) dark organic chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 7 – 10 strawberries
- Melt chocolate with coconut oil either over the stove or in the microwave.
- Allow to cool slightly and stir through protein powder.
- Cut off the stalks of the strawberries.
- Dip the pointy ends of the strawberries into chocolate mix. Allow excess chocolate to drip off.
- Place on a lined tray in the fridge to set.
Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is ultra-high in protein and is certified as being sourced from grass fed cows.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.
Exceptionally creamy and easily digested, Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients' high quality protein blend which is available in 6 amazing flavours.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.