Makes: 9Calories: 89Difficulty Level: EasyPreparation time: 10 minutesCook time: 12 minutesTotal time: 22 minutes
- 1/2c whole oats
- 1/2c shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp honey / rice malt
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 30g Bulk Nutrients Salted Caramel WPI / WPC *
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Set oven to 180°C and line a baking tray.
- Combine all ingredients and stir very well.
- Spoon a heaped spoonful onto your baking tray and shape gently.
- Bake for about 12 minutes until golden and remove from oven.
- Cool completely on wire rack before storing in an airtight container.
Option; melt some organic dark chocolate and drizzle over.
*Our proteins are interchangeable for flavour or other ranges such as Thermowhey, Protein Matrix+ etc.