Recipe from @bearly.any.calories
Makes: 6Calories: 106Difficulty Level: ModeratePreparation time: 20 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 20 minutes
- 40 grams Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate in Chocolate
- 50 grams plain yoghurt
- 30ml skim milk
- 30 grams dark chocolate
- 20 grams sugar-free drinking chocolate
- 10 grams sugar-free maple syrup
- 40 grams powdered peanut butter
- 10 grams smooth peanut butter
- 30 grams sugar-free maple syrup
- splash of water
- 3-5 drops of vanilla essence
- Using a large mixing bowl, combine the protein powder, yoghurt, skim milk, sugar-free drinking chocolate and sugar-free maple syrup.
- Once combined, stir in the melted chocolate.
- Using a spoon, place half the mixture divided evenly into a silicone muffin tray.
- Place the tray in the freezer to set.
- To make the peanut butter filling, in a separate bowl, mix the powdered peanut butter with a splash of water and mix until smooth.
- Stir in the sugar-free maple syrup and peanut butter, add vanilla essence.
- Add the filling to the preset chocolate bases, freeze for a further 10 minutes.
- Add the leftover chocolate mixture on top of the filling layer then leave in the freezer until completely set.