Peanut Butter and Weetbix Choc Chip Bites
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 8-10 ballsCalories: 78Difficulty Level: ModeratePreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 15 minutes
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Protein Matrix+ or Thermowhey in Vanilla
- 2 Weetbix - Crushed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon almond spread
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon almond meal
- 1 tablespoon milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon choc chips
- Melt nut butters together in the microwave and stir through honey (this helps them to combine).
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Roll into 8-10 equal sized balls.
- Best stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is ultra-high in protein and is certified as being sourced from grass fed cows.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.
Exceptionally creamy and easily digested, Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients' high quality protein blend which is available in 6 amazing flavours.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.