Makes: 6 servesCalories: 224Difficulty Level: ModeratePreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 15 minutes
For the base:
- 75g Bulk Nutrients Quick Protein Pancake in Chocolate
- 30g almond spread
- 30ml milk of choice
- 30g coconut oil – melted
For the filling:
- 100g blueberries
- 100g low fat cream cheese
- 100g low fat ricotta
- 100g coconut cream – thick component
- 2 teaspoons of natural zero or low-calorie sweetener
To make the bases:
- In a bowl, combine all base ingredients. Press into six cupcake cases and set aside.
To make the filling:
- Place all filling ingredients into a food processor and blend until well combine.
- Pour into the cases, on top of the base.
- Place in the fridge to set. Best left overnight.
- Decorate with chocolate and coconut.
Per serve (93g) /per 100g
Energy (Kj): 917/977 | Protein (g): 10.3/10.9 | Fats (g): 16/17 | Sat.fat (g): 9.9/10.6 | Carbs (g): 7.3/7.8 | Sugar (g): 4.8/5.1 | Sodium (mg): 107/114