Protein Coconut Berry Bites
Posted by Nicole Frain in Recipes
Makes: 12 servesCalories: 109Difficulty Level: ModeratePreparation time: 25 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 25 minutes
- 1 scoop (30g) scoop Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix+ in Vanilla
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 and a half tablespoons coconut oil – melted
- 2 and a half tablespoons sweetener of choice – we used honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 12 raspberries
- Place desiccated coconut, coconut oil, sweetener, vanilla essence and protein in a food processor and blend together.
- Weigh about 10g of mix and shape into a disk in your palm.
- Place a raspberry into the centre.
- Make another disk to place over top. Mould together to close the seals.
- Roll through additional coconut.
- Repeat until you use all the mixture and raspberries.
Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is ultra-high in protein and is certified as being sourced from grass fed cows.
Offering high protein levels and unbeatable value, Bulk Nutrients' WPC is available in 12 great flavours and price breaks up to 20kg.
Thermowhey is a dairy protein blend designed to assist with weight loss. Available in a range of amazing flavours including the delicious Vanilla Maple.
Exceptionally creamy and easily digested, Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients' high quality protein blend which is available in 6 amazing flavours.