For the base:
- 1/2 scoop (15g) Bulk Nutrients Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in limited edition Choc Fudge
- 1 shot of espresso coffee
- 1 cup vanilla cookie crumbs - About 15 cookies
- 1 tablespoon Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 6 tablespoons butter - melted
For the filling:
- 250g cream cheese
- 50ml thickened cream
- 1 cup Natvia baking sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 150g dark chocolate chips - melted
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees Celsius and line a spring foam cake tin with baking paper.
- To make the base: place all base ingredients in a bowl and combine well. Press into prepared cake tin and bake for 10 minutes.
- To make the filling: In a mixer with whisk attachment, blend the cream cheese, cream, vanilla essence and sugar until creamy.
- Place eggs in a mug and whisk. Gradually add the egg mix to the filling mixture continuing to blend.
- Add the cocoa and chocolate and whisk until combined.
- Pour filling mixture over cake base and bake for one hour or until the center is firm.
- Allow to cool in the oven with the door ajar until completely cooled (possibly overnight).
- Best stored in the fridge and enjoyed with fresh fruit and cream.
Per serve (105g) / Per 100g
Energy (kJ): 1560/1480 | Protein (g): 7.4/7 | Fat (g): 25.6/24.2 | Saturated Fat (g): 13.6/12.8 | Carbohydrates (g): 22.8/21.5 | Sugar (g): 7.4/7 | Sodium (mg): 221/209
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!