Choc Honeycomb Collagen Cheesecake Squares
Posted by Bulk Nutrients in Recipes
Makes: 16 squaresCalories: 137Difficulty Level: EasyPreparation time: 15 minutesCook time: 0 minutesTotal time: 15 minutes
- 140g Bulk Nutrients Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides in Choc Honeycomb
- 200g light cream cheese
- 160g rolled oats
- 200g sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 120g choc honeycomb pieces - Broken and crumbled
- Place all ingredients except for the honeycomb in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Stir through the crumbled honeycomb pieces and pour into a square tin lined with baking paper.
- Freeze until nearly set, then remove and cut into 16 squares.
- Put in an airtight container and freeze completely.
- Remove a bar for a few minutes to allow to soften slightly before consuming.
Using pure Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides, HCP provides over 20g of protein per serve.