Recipe made by @__cookingwithkate__ for #bulkisotreats
For the donuts:
For the icing:
- 30g cream cheese
- 120g Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon caramel sweetener
- Optional pretzels for the topping
- To make the donuts: Mix together protein powder, self raising flour, coconut flour, baking powder and sweetener of choice.
- Mix in the egg, almond milk and caramel sweetener.
- Place the mixture into a donut tray and bake for 15 minutes at 180°c.
- Let donuts cool while you make the icing.
- To make the icing: Whisk together cream cheese, yogurt, honey and caramel sweetener.
- Spread the icing on the donuts and sprinkle with pretzels.
Per serve (1 donut)
Energy (kJ): 558.7 | Carbohydrates (g): 16.7 | Fat (g): 3.2 | Protein (g): 9.8 | Sugar (g): 4 | Sodium (mg): 396.7
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!