How about a tropical treat for breakfast?
Think smooth berry cream and coconut-infused chia pudding...
That's what we have on offer in Clean Treats' latest installment.
This Tropical Chia Pudding is perfect prepared the night before and then taken on the go in the morning!
For the Coconut Chia Pudding:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC or Protein Matrix + in Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
For the Berry Cream:
- 1/2 scoop (15g) Bulk Nutrients WPI or WPC in Strawberry
- 1/4 teaspoon Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 2 tablespoons low fat cream cheese or Greek yogurt – we used Chobani+
- ½ mango – diced
- Place all chia pudding ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Allow to sit and thicken for 15 minutes. Stir well before using again.
- In the meantime, combine all berry cream ingredients.
- Layer the chia pudding and berry cream mixtures in a jar or bowl. Top with your mango pieces.
- Store in the fridge until ready to enjoy.