Inspired by PBCo.
For the base:
- 1 serve Low Carb Vanilla Cupcake Mix - We used PBCo
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC, Thermowhey or Protein Matrix in Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons MCT Oil
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- Zest and juice of 4 lemons
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
For the icing:
- Sugar free icing mix - We used Natvia
- For the base: Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a cake tine with baking paper.
- Place all base ingredients in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Pour into lined cake tin and bake for 40 minutes or until cake is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from the pan.
- For the icing: We used Natvia Sugar Free Icing Mix. Make according to packet directions and spread over cool cake.
Per serve (80g) / Per 100g (excluding icing)
Energy (kJ): 814/1020 | Protein (g): 6.3/7.9 | Fat (g): 5/6.2 | Saturated Fat (g): 30.6/38.3 | Carbohydrates (g): 20.2/25.3 | Sodium (mg): 146/183
Want to try a Bulk Nutrients product for free? Click here to request a free sample!