Delicious, High Protein Mug Cake!
Looking for the ultimate indulgence while hitting those macro targets? Bulk Nutrients has you covered with our (almost) guilt free Mug Cake.
Whey, milk and egg proteins are combined for a balanced high protein boost. Almonds, coconut, oats and cacao are included for their vitamins, minerals and healthy carbohydrates.
Each serve contains 20 grams of protein, 10 grams of carbs and less than 2 grams of sugar and saturated fats. This makes it a healthy treat after a main meal or a fantastic snack option between meals.
Watch an overview of how easy it is to make Mug Cake with Bulk Nutrients' Brodie and Nicole.
- Mix 1 satchet (42g) thoroughly with 75ml of water. Stir with a spoon until all powder is moist.
- Cook in a Microwave for approximately 30-45 seconds*.
- Allow to cool slightly before devouring!
Ideally, the cake should appear moist with some 'sauce' around the edges.
* Cooking time may vary based on microwave power.
Whey Protein Concentrate, Micellar Casein, Almond Meal, Fine Powdered Oats, Coconut Flour, Egg Protein, Flavouring, Cacao Nibs, Baking Powder, Sweetener (Sucralose).
Chocolate based flavours contain cocoa.
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Contains Dairy, Egg, Tree Nuts and Gluten.
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is flavoured and is generally considered to have a pleasant taste
- What is made from? This product has multiple sources of nutrition. Please refer to the Directions & Ingredients tab for a full list.
- Are samples available of this product? No, samples are not available at this time
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in 42g satchels. 7 satchels in the 7 pack.
Mug Cake Reviews
these mug cakes were very easy and quick to make and the flavour was really nice but for me I didn't like the texture.
The Lemon Cheesecake tastes awesome! Wouldn't buy the Chocolate Cherry again as it's pretty bland. Lacks chocolate flavour and sweetness. Was ok after adding a little stevia. Will try the banana flavour next time!
I am the type of person that loves sweet treats and bread. Having the mug cake really helps to satisfy my cravings while giving me good macros to keep the gains.
All the flavours are delicious, the consistency is great so much better than what I got just doing some google recipes.
All the flavours are good but here's a tip.. add about 20ml extra water and don't cook for too long..
Most protein treats ive tried are horrible so I was surprised at how nice this was (lemon). Just make sure you dont overcook, & eat it fast as it goes hard & dry quickly.
These mug cakes taste quite good. I find them to be a really convenient way to get a quick snack when I'm craving something sweet, while being healthy. I'd give 5 stars if they tasted a bit better but they are pretty good as is.
Really delicious. I could take or leave the cacao nibs, but the lemon flavour is great
I added a bit more water so that it wasn't so dry as I like moist cakes. I added a bit of Greek yogurt as well. So nice