Pre Workout Powder (Non Stimulant)
A 100% pharamaceutical grade pre workout, Bulk Nutrients' Pre Workout Powder is the quiet achiever and great alternative when compared to high powered stim based pre workouts.
(4.5 from 155 reviews. or .)
Gluten Free Ingredients
Value for Money
Pay in four fortnightly installments when your order is over $100.
Price Per Bag
250g = $25.00
AvailabilityIn stock for same day dispatch when you order before 3pm AEDT (Monday to Friday)
Contains zero carbs
Stimulant Free Pre Workout: The Caffeine Free Pre Workout
Carbohydrate free, powerful pre workout aminos
Bulk Nutrients' Pre Workout Powder (Non Stimulant) product contains absolutely no carbohydrates and is a combination of the most powerful caffeine free pre workout amino acids ().
Beta Alanine () is used to boost the synthesis of carnosine, assisting fatigue reduction which leads to more intense and longer training sessions ().
Increased nitric oxide production with AAKG
AAKG and Citrulline Malate have been included to increase nitric oxide (N.O) production. Creatine Monohydrate () is included for its effect on phosphocreatine levels and its ability to increase workout performance and muscle anabolism ().
A light, fresh lime flavoured Pre Workout
Pre Workout Powder (Non Stimulant) is flavoured with lime flavouring and is considered to have a pleasant taste.
Directions & Ingredients
Dosage for Non Stimulant Pre Workout Powder
Consume 10g (2 standard teaspoons) of Pre Workout (Non Stimulant) before training.
Combine powder with 400ml of liquid, or with more/less dilution to alter the flavour intensity.
Citrulline Malate, Arginine Alphaketoglutarate, Beta Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, Flavouring, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Sweetener (Sucralose).
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
Frequently asked questions about Pre Workout Powder (Non Stimulant)
How does Pre Workout Powder (Non Stimulant) taste?
Pre Workout Powder (Non Stimulant) is flavoured and generally considered to have a pleasant lime taste.
What is Pre Workout Powder (Non Stimulant) made from?
This product is synthetic.
Are samples of Pre Workout Powder (Non Stimulant) available?
Sorry we do not provide samples of this product.
How is Pre Workout Powder (Non Stimulant) packaged?
Pre Workout Powder (Non Stimulant) is packaged in resealable 250g pouches.
Is the packaging for Pre Workout Powder (Non Stimulant) recyclable?
Yes! The bag can be recycled by placing it in the REDcycle drop off point bins.
If you'd like more information, check this article which breaks down how Bulk's various products' packaging can be recycled.
Can I receive a discount by buying more than one bag of Pre Workout Powder (Non Stimulant) at once?
Absolutely! Price breaks for Pre Workout Powder (Non Stimulant) begin when you purchase 1kg. Just add more than that to your cart to see the savings.
Further Reading on Pre Workout Powder (Non Stimulant)
Why women shouldn't fear creatine
Posted by Anna Davey
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
How to safely and cheaply formulate your own pre workout supplement
Posted by Bulk Nutrients
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Science: These are 5 of the best workout supplements for muscle growth
Posted by Bulk Nutrients
Estimated reading time: 7 minutes
Pre Workout Powder (Non Stimulant) Nutrition Panel
|PRE WORKOUT POWDER (NON STIMULANT) NUTRITION INFORMATION|
|Servings per 250g package: 25Servings size: 10g|
|Average Quantity Per Serving||Average Quantity Per 100g|
|Citrulline Malate (mg)||2,324||23,240|
|Beta Alanine (mg)||2,324||23,240|
|Creatine Monohydrate (mg)||2,324||23,240|
- Harty, P.S., Zabriskie, H.A., Erickson, J.L. et al. Multi-ingredient pre-workout supplements, safety implications, and performance outcomes: a brief review. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 15, 41 (2018). https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12970-018-0247-6
- Bemben, M. G., & Lamont, H. S. (2005). Creatine supplementation and exercise performance: recent findings. Sports medicine (Auckland, N.Z.), 35(2), 107–125. https://link.springer.com/article/10.2165%2F00007256-200535020-00002
- Maté-Muñoz, J.L., Lougedo, J.H., Garnacho-Castaño, M.V. et al. Effects of β-alanine supplementation during a 5-week strength training program: a randomized, controlled study. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 15, 19 (2018). https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12970-018-0224-0
- Smith, A.E., Fukuda, D.H., Kendall, K.L. et al. The effects of a pre-workout supplement containing caffeine, creatine, and amino acids during three weeks of high-intensity exercise on aerobic and anaerobic performance. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 7, 10 (2010). https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-7-10
- Jagim, A.R., Jones, M.T., Wright, G.A. et al. The acute effects of multi-ingredient pre-workout ingestion on strength performance, lower body power, and anaerobic capacity. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 13, 11 (2016). https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12970-016-0122-2