Natural sugar alternative
Looking to reduce your intake of refined sugars? But still need a little sweetness in your life? Choose Sweetvia as a natural sugar alternative.
Sweetvia is a natural low-calorie sweetener that combines two varieties of Stevia with 98% Erythritol. These ingredients are naturally sourced, Erythritol occurs naturally in fruit nectar and Stevia is extracted from a herb.
Why choose Sweetvia?
- 100% natural sugar alternative
- Contains virtually zero calories
- No bitter, chemical or strong aftertaste
- Ideal for clean baking
- Can be used to sweeten tea, coffee, etc
Sweetness without the guilt
Sweetvia is as versatile as can be, you can simply swap sugar for Sweetvia. It is more concentrated though, so is best used at half the ratio of sugar.
Add Sweetvia to your hot drinks. Use it to naturally sweeten your morning oats. Or bake without refined sugars!
Go on, ditch refined sugars with the help of Sweetvia!
Please note, when cooking with Sweetvia behaves slightly differently to sugar, with a caramelising effect.
Use in place of sugar at a ratio of 1 to 2.
For example, use ½ a teaspoon of Sweetvia instead of 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Erythritol, Steviol Glycosides
Bulk Nutrients is proudly Australian owned and operated with all products developed, blended and packed locally in our facility in Grove, Tasmania. Find out more
Keep well sealed, protect from moisture, light and heat.
- How does it taste? This product is a direct replacement for sugar although slightly sweeter, so you can use less
- What is made from? This product is made from Erythritol and Stevia. Both are considered natural ingredients
- Are samples available of this product? Sorry we do not provide samples of this product
- How is it packaged? This product is packaged in a resealable 200g pouch. 400g delivered as 2 x 200g pouches.