Mhhmm fluffy banana cake inspired pancakes anyone?
These protein pancakes are next level delicious and easy as anything to make.
By simply adding banana, spices, honey and sultanas to a Bulk Nutrients Quick Pancake Mix, you instantly have a whole new flavour experience ahead of you.
Serve these with maple syrup, fresh banana and chopped walnuts and they'll look spectacular.
This recipe is ideal for a weekend breakfast or even as an afternoon treat!
- 1 x Bulk Nutrients Vanilla or Cinnamon Quick Protein Pancakes
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon (if using vanilla pancakes)
- 1 whole banana
- 150mls water
- ½ Tbsp honey
- 1/4c sultanas
- Sliced banana, walnuts and maple to top
- Mash your banana and add your ingredients together and whisk to combine. Set aside. (If mixture thickens too much, add 1 Tbsp extra water at a time until you reach desired thickness)
- Heat your pan to medium-high heat. Add some coconut oil for cooking if needed.
- Cook pancakes as directed on packet.
- Serve while hot with chopped walnuts, banana sliced, and maple or honey drizzle!