We have your Christmas cooking inspo covered!
Need a quick and easy recipe for that work Christmas function?
Here's one to impress all of your co-workers!
Think chocolate, cherry and ricotta in this tasty treat with a modern Christmas twist.
For the base:
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients WPI, WPC or Protein Matrix + in Chocolate
- 150g dates – soaked in water overnight and drained
- 30g almond meal
- 15g cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil – melted
For the filling:
- 1 teaspoon sweetener of choice – we used Bulk Nutrients Sweetvia
- 1 scoop (30g) Bulk Nutrients Thermowhey in Strawberry
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil – melted
- 180g cherries – fresh or frozen
- 50g shredded coconut
1. For the base: In a food processor place all base ingredients and blend well.
2. Press into six cupcake cases and set aside.
3. For the filling: In a food processor place all filling ingredients. Blend until well combined.
4. Pour on top of chocolate base.
5. Place in the freezer to set for a minumun of two hours.
6. Remove from cases and enjoy. Best stored in the freezer.